HOW YOU CAN HELP
ADOPT-A-HOME. Are you, your church or your organization looking for a worthwhile annual project? The Genesee Valley Habitat for Humanity Adopt-A-Home program can give you or your group the opportunity to change the future for a local family in need.
Through the Adopt-A-Home program, you or your group can pay the entire cost or a portion of the cost of a home. You or your group may choose, for example, to provide the funds and/ or the labor for construction of the foundation, roof, windows or drywall. For more information on this program contact Bryan Caldwell at (585) 268-7192, email@example.com.
LEND A HELPING HAND.
· Contact Habitat to obtain a speaker for your church or organization.
· Encourage your church or group to make a donation of time, money or materials.
· Hold a fund-raiser.
· Send a personal tax-deductible contribution. Such monetary contributions should be sent to Barbara Caldwell, 7 McNinch Lane, Belmont NY 14813.
· Volunteer to work on a committee; you can help select candidates for homes, working with them before, during and after construction; help with fundraising; or help with public relations.
· Volunteer to work on the home being built. To be added to our list of volunteer laborers, contact Bryan Caldwell, (585) 268-7192.
· Pray for the success of Habitat and for the families we help.
Many volunteers have given their time and labor and numerous supplies have been donated. But as the program grows, more help is needed. If you can support Habitat in any of the ways mentioned above, please contact a member of our Board of Directors for assistance and information on how to make your contribution a reality.
Genesee Valley Habitat for Humanity
Phone: (585) 268-7192
This site was last updated 01/06/06